The UCC application portal is used by potential students to send their applications to the University of Cape Coast. There are so many things you must know about the portal including how to use it to send your application to the university.
In this article, we shall look at the portal and the application process.
UCC Application Portal
The UCC application portal is an online platform that allows you to send applications to the University of Cape Coast over the internet. Before you will be able to access the portal, you need a serial number and pin code.
To get your Serial number and pin code, you must purchase an application voucher. You can purchase application vouchers from the following sources. Make sure you purchase your vouchers before the given deadline. Check and read about the UCC application deadline from my previous article.
- Cashier’s Office, University of Cape Coast
- The University of Cape Coast – Accra Office, Tesano – Accra
- I-J Consult, Millennium City, Kasoa (Off Pentecost Convention Centre Road)
- All Ghana Post Offices
- All Network Branches of GCB Bank Nationwide
- All Network Branches of ADB Bank Nationwide
- All Network Branches of GT Bank Nationwide
- All Network Branches of ARB Apex Bank Nationwide
- All Network Branches of Republic Bank Nationwide
- All Network Branches of Consolidated Bank Nationwide Bank
- All Network Branches of Zenith Bank Nationwide
- All Network Branches of Prudential Bank Nationwide
UCC application process
Follow the procedure below to file your UCC application. With these steps, I will assume you have already purchased your UCC application voucher already.
Visit the UCC application portal using the link; apply.ucc.edu.gh
Log into the portal using the application voucher serial number and pin code.
Select your mode of entry. That is which certification you are pursuing.
Fill out the form, upload, and attach a passport-size photograph to the application. The photo should not exceed 100KB,
Click on the submit button when you are done. Make sure you correct every mistake before submitting the application because after submitting it, you cannot change any information again.
A reference code will be sent to your registered number. Just keep it somewhere safe because you will need it later.